[Denemo-devel] [bug #33470] Suggestions for menu simplifying

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #33470] Suggestions for menu simplifying
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 19:47:47 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

A minor thing that's bugged me slightly over a long enough period of time to
warrant mentioning.  The View menu has options named Console, Print View, etc.
 with the understanding that selecting these would toggle Showing them.  Thus
"Show Console", "Show Print View" would be redundant.  However, this is
exactly what is done for "Show Lilypond" and "Show Scheme Script".  It would
make scanning for these items a hair quicker if they were just consolidated to
"Lilypond" and "Scheme Script".

Also, perhaps "Music Snippets" could be shortened to just "Snippets".

Also, my current commandset has Delete Staff After and Before.  I find it hard
to imagine how these would be useful enough as separate commands.  Delete
Current Staff should suffice, and these others could perhaps be stricken from
all commandsets if this hasn't already been done.

-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33470>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/