[Denemo-devel] [bug #33356] Copy-Paste doesn't work?

From: John Beattie
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #33356] Copy-Paste doesn't work?
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:59:51 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #33356 (project denemo):

This is not working with 0.9.0 on Windows either.
There are quite a few other things that "don't react" as the original raiser
says. For example the Directives Tempo, Dynamics, Small Size, Start Cadenza;
Measures Ajust Meaure Length; Notes/Rests Multi-measure rest. Basically the
more complicated scripts are having no effect.

Only clue I can think of is that was not a clean installation, it was
installed on top of a previous version after deleting the executables for
Denemo.
The scripts have new dates so they have probably been updated so could it be
that a new version of lilypond is needed and that the installation of that is
failing without an error message? The version of Lilypond that I think I am
using is 2.13.4

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33356>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/