Re: [Denemo-devel] Patchset: denemo-specific guile load path

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Patchset: denemo-specific guile load path
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 12:51:52 +0100

I have pushed this to git. I did git apply on the two patches in order,
and then git commit and push. This has not shown your commit messages
however, so I guess this is not the right way to do this (?).
It might be better if you had your own branch on Savannah? Or something
else - git gurus please advise!
Thanks for the good work...

Richard