Re: [Denemo-devel] MIDI input stops working after save, print preview, o

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] MIDI input stops working after save, print preview, others...
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:35:20 +0100

I have got nothing consistent in this respect, but some suspicions. Note
that it is possible to "lock-in" either the "listening" or "checking"
midi in input modes. (You can see these modes on the second line of the
MIDI-in control panel, toggle the shift key or the control key or the
alt key to get the modes). You get them locked in by holding one down
and then clicking the mouse outside denemo. I have ideas about how to
make this a better user experience. (More to come).
If anyone can find a consistent problem let me know.
Richard