Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.24

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.24
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:15:25 +0000

Much more important - we are forgetting that current the .svg stuff is
unusable. Anyone trying to write a piece using Breves will find the
machine seizing up trying to re-draw
bug #32550: Breve and longa cause inordinately high cpu usage

I have put a description of the problem on this bug report sufficient
for someone who understands the issues to suggest what should be done.
Please publicize that description of the problem to relevant
people/groups.

Richard