Re: [Denemo-devel] CapsLock

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] CapsLock
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:48:25 +0000

The situation is a little different from the text editor one, since when
you type with the caps lock on you quickly see the capital letters (if
you are looking at the display), whereas with Denemo something
unexpected will happen, e.g. nothing at all.
I wonder about coloring the background (slightly); in the end nothing
can be done that would not be annoying when the user wants the caps lock
but would alert the user when he didn't intend the caps lock.
If we get an unactionable keypress AND the caps lock is on we could
perhaps do something intrusive...

Richard