Re: [Denemo-devel] new paste

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] new paste
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 01:18:00 +0100

I'm sorry to revert that again. Forwardselection of barlines is only possible
if followed by an empty measure.
I request that selecting barlines is possible all the time. Otherwise paste has
try to guess if the user wants a tailing measure break if he selects a complete
measure. This will go wrong in 50% of the cases, which is not acceptable.
So please make it possible that a selection from left to right can end in a
barline.

I hope this is my last change of observation and opinion :)

Nils