Re: [Denemo-devel] Doubled up DenemoDirective Graphics in git.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Doubled up DenemoDirective Graphics in git.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:18:08 +0000

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 14:51 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Dec 16, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I think I have the code right now. All scripts that use
> > d-DirectivePut-standalone-graphic will need their -gx and -gy values
> > changing. Please volunteer for this task someone:)
>
> I will have some time to do this possibly tonight or tommorow.
>
> I am a bit behind. Are we swithing entirely to svg intead of bitmaps?
No, there is no immediate plan to switch, it is just that the new code
makes the positions of the graphics wrong. I discovered a remarkable
thing: if you get the "Advanced" editor up you can interactively move
the graphics using the spinners on the gx, gy fields. As you spin the
values in the "Advanced" dialog window, you can see the graphic move!
You can try this out with f9 the Rehearsal Mark. Create a rehearsal mark
and then right click and choose "Advanced" from the options to edit it.
That should make it easier to get the values needed. I guess they still
need to be fed back into the script they came from by hand ...:(

About switching to .svg, eventually it will be good, because they zoom
better, but at the moment a cairo bug means they are a bit blurry
anyway.
Richard