Re: [Denemo-devel] GNU FTP Server

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] GNU FTP Server
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 08:53:22 +0000

Presumably it will continue to believe that the .exe is already
uploaded. I think you may have to upload with a different name, and
adjust the link on denemo.org to suit. As long as the source is there
and the links for windows download point to something valid we can
declare the release I think.
Richard