[Denemo-devel] stable branch and release

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] stable branch and release
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:20:02 +0100

The fixes made to stable-0.8.22 in the offline period made it necessary that
nearly all sourcefiles are in the current master state.
The only difference is two new lilypond commands (fermata and tabs) and the
escaping fix, which is a clear bugfix for unusable Denemo files.

I decided, on my own, to merge all changes up to NOW to the stable branch and
create our first RC from this.
I think the Midi-In features could be harmful but they are cluttered together
with needed fixes.

If you disagree we can revert that, but I think the current state is as good as
before and we have to test it anyway since this is only the first RC.

Nils