[Denemo-devel] [bug #31549] Search for under/overfull bars, pad with res

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #31549] Search for under/overfull bars, pad with rests if desired
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 03:47:47 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #31549 (project denemo):

This is a rebar update that includes the rest-padding feature and searching
for under/overfull bars.  I had to work around the bug in push/pop position.
I haven't seen any bugs in this version and I've given it a few non-trivial
tests.  Does not use the new upbeat syntax, which I haven't seen yet.
It might be a good idea to rename it to something like Audit Measures, Score
Inspection,  for the menu label, since it doesn't just merge and chop, as
before.  The description should be expanded as well, if this is used.  The
attached file has a usable description in the <label> of the xml.  Hope this
is helpful.
-DW

(file #22112)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ReBar                          Size:18 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31549>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/