Re: [Denemo-devel] Emmentaler conversion

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emmentaler conversion
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 00:16:09 +0100

I just realized what "Emmentaler26" meant. I thought it was some kind of
versions, thats why I chose the one with the highest number. But in reality it
is connected to the staff size.

The strange thing is that this is a svg font. There is no need for such thing
for different sizes. But I better should tell this lilypond :)

Anyway, here is a table with units compared to staff sizes.
http://www.kainhofer.com/~lilypond/ajax/lilypond/Setting-the-staff-size.html#Setting-the-staff-size

so if want something else we can just choose a different source for glyphs.

What is the current state, richard? Where does the scaling and transforming
takes place? In the svg or in Denemo. And if the latter, when? Hardcoded in C?
In Scheme while creating the directive?

What if someone wants to use other svg graphics, not from lilypond, to
represent some unique directive in Denemo? What steps will be needed then? (A
normal svg has height, width and is not mirrored in Y-direction)

Nils