[Denemo-devel] [bug #31557] 0.8.21 view quirks on windows-not exactly a

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #31557] 0.8.21 view quirks on windows-not exactly a bug
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:43:35 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #31557 (project denemo):

The drawing of the first system is fixed now in git.
The greyed out measure is by way of a custos, it is repeated at the top of
the next page. I looked at trying to not print it, without success:(
(Surprising, that, when I can clearly see where I have switched to grey
paint:)
The compressing to fit fixes an important bug, namely depending on the
geometry of the window and music content you can find part of a measure
inaccessible. You can't see the cursor once it is on those notes, nor see them
playing. The stretching to fit is optional, it could be turned off just by
putting a ceiling on the scaling of 100%
But I take your point about the view suddenly shifting - I haven't had a
chance to do any work with Denemo recently, just fixing bugs...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31557>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/