Re: [Denemo-devel] re:print transposing

From: Cody Loyd
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] re:print transposing
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:25:22 -0500

When I set up a fresh score there is no trouble.  However, this
(attached) file is causing the trouble.  The lines have the tools
icon, and they confirm that there should be transposition, however, on
printing, there is none.

Here is the file in question:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2067098/satisf.denemo

I'm on windows xp, using .8.21 (from the link that was posted yesterday)
This file was originally created on Linux using .8.21