[Denemo-devel] Transposing parts

From: Cody Loyd
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Transposing parts
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:04:16 -0500

When writing a score with transposing parts, the score prints properly
(with the parts transposed) but when printing the individual parts,
they are not transposed.  To be clear, I have written out some music
all in concert pitch, with the indication that some of the parts
(clarinets, alto sax, etc.) be printed in the proper key, transposed
appropriately; printing the score works fine, printing individual
parts does not.  I have used the "(Print) Transpose" setting under the
"Staffs/Voices" menu.

Cody Loyd