Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: Simple.commands still fail

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: Simple.commands still fail
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:09:09 +0200

Simple commands works now for me.

I see some strange bindings in Simple.shortcuts I'm going to rebind.

For example there is no need to have any Movement or Voice related as shortcut
since these are cleary not beginner features.
For example Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right does movement change but Ctrl+Left/Right is
Measure-jump and Shift+Left/Right is Selection. So the combined would be
Measure-jump with Selection.

I also plan to hide any slightly redundant command. There is no need for Add
Staff before, after, left right, same with measures.

I will do nothing that provokes colliding different philosophies of Denemo
profiles (especially nothing regarding to Pitch/Rhythm - which first?)

Nils