[Denemo-devel] lyimporter: clef

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] lyimporter: clef
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:31:36 +0200

How is \clef "G" done in lilypond parser again? no sign of clef there, nor in
the lexer. Denemo had \clef = CLEF in its list of tokens/escaped words so our
scheme parser detects clef. I have a working rule in command_even with

CLEF DBLQUOTE NOTENAME_PITCH DBLQUOTE

but this is very custom because " -> DBLQUOTE is not an original parser.yy
token. This alone is not bad because parser.yy can do \" in the parser itself,
where lalr-scm needs tokens and does not accept strings or chars directly.
Like I said, the \clef rule is working but it breaks other things this way
because the lexer suddenly returns DBLQUOTE where the (lilypond-)parser does
not expect them, e.g. here

 \context Voice = "PartPOneVoiceOne"  \PartPOneVoiceOne

so how is \clef done in lilypond? Maybe you told me already, but I forgot then
:(

Nils