[Denemo-devel] [bug #30435] View menu checklist states don't load on sav

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #30435] View menu checklist states don't load on save
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:24:02 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #30435 (project denemo):

The problem more specifically is this.

There are two ways to check/uncheck things to include in the view.

One way is the view menu.  Checking/unchecking these things changes right
then and there whether they're displayed or not.  However, when you exit and
return to denemo, they're not saved.

The other way is the Edit->Change Preferences way.  You can check or uncheck
boxes for different elements of the view, but it has no immediate effect.
However, when you exit denemo, this is saved and when denemo starts next time,
it is all set how you wanted it.

So I assume there are two places where these variables are stored.  One
determines what denemo does when it starts and is changed with Change
Preferences and saved in denemorcV2; the other determines what denemo is doing
at that given moment, is loaded from denemorcV2 and is changed in the View
menu.  Eliminating this redundancy would solve the problem, unless I'm
mistaken.
-Dan W

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30435>

  Message sent via/by Savannah