[Denemo-devel] [bug #30450] Bugs

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #30450] Bugs
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:34:49 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #30450 (project denemo):

2.I don't think #2 was due to having the file open elsewhere, because I could
overwrite it with a non-blank file.  I.e., when the scheme window is totally
empty, it doesn't overwrite the old.  When the scheme window is not totally
empty, it does overwrite.  Easy workaround to blank it out is to just put a #f
for the scheme and save it.  That works.

3.My hunch was this this was because denemo was trying to open the pdf file
while it was being generated, but that doesn't seem to be the case, looking at
the console window--the command only appears after lilypond's done.I do notice
that it doesn't work at all when I try to put something reasonable in
Externals->pdf viewer.  When this field is blank it works every other time.

-Dan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30450>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/