[Denemo-devel] Midi import status? Or: Fw: [LAU] converting midi file to

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Midi import status? Or: Fw: [LAU] converting midi file to sheet music problems
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:32:52 +0100

This mail was on LAU mailing list. I think this is a real world test-case

1)using fluidsynth as standalone app and midi player it plays back fine

2)QTractor imports it as three tracks so I think its a type-1 midi file.

3)Denemo imports the file but all on one staff, Treble-Clef and broken, too.
And all in one instrument.

4)It *seems* that Denemo hangs on import but its just adding notes, you can see
that in the terminal. For a user it would not be obvious so some kind of
activity would be nice to show or maybe even a percentage of import.

Nils

Start weitergeleitete Nachricht: