Re: [Denemo-devel] Converting midi to notation

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Converting midi to notation
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:05:16 -0600

On Mar 13, 2010, at 9:25 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 08:29 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
I noticed a few things. For me the articulation window pops up when
hit convert. It is very anoying because it refuses to close. It may
be
just my aging laptop that has a mind if it's own.

I also noticed you are saving it as a midid file before conversion.
Is
it possible just to run process_track(smf_track_t *track) from
importmidi.c/h t so that saving the midi file is not required.
Yes - that is why I asked you to break importmidi up. I didn't know you
had done it!

I think I only implemented part if what you wanted. I need you to tell me what else us needed.

I want
to test this function. I think I may have to set plan inside this
function.
??set plan??

I meant to say ppqn. iPhones autospell screwed that up.