[Denemo-devel] Missing GTK-Font in 0.8.14

From: denemo
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Missing GTK-Font in 0.8.14
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:28:40 +0100 (CET)

I just installed my GUB build on a Windows were Denemo never was
installed before.

Good thing is: The Notation-Font works out of the Box, and Playback
works, too.

But the normal font is not there, replaced by squares. I mean the simple
GTK font for menus and dialog-boxes.

I logged out and in but its still the same. This seems to be a
regression because I tested Denemo 0.8.13 at some point on windows 7 and
it worked (at least the menu-font).

Nils