Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi input

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi input
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:22:53 -0600

On Feb 24, 2010, at 8:37 AM, Nils <address@hidden> wrote:

Has fluid JACKmidi in, too? Then why not audio-jack => midi-jack, too?

I will look to see if that is an option. I don't want to isolate anyone that does not have the latest and greatest fluidsynth.

Sharps/Flats: If I assume right this is needed to enter the correct notes in different keys.

Besides writing a manual, maybe complex, GUI-driven system I would like to wish for a d-GetKeySig that returns, in lilypond syntax, all non-"White Notes". This is needed for a script that I'm doing and I can imagine other purposes, too.

Maybe next release. Remind me if it's still needed.

Jeremiah

For example the sharps/flats in midi in.

Nils

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:10:24 -0600