Re: [Denemo-devel] playback toolbar

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] playback toolbar
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 17:37:41 +0000

Ok, I have changed the playback control widget to a GtkBox, which will
allow you to place any sort of widget inside it. And I've included the
two example buttons Play and Stop. Play you can see is calling a
procedure DenemoPlay which is defined in actions/denemo.scm At the
moment it just does play with a callback that emits a message in the
console when finished.
This should set you on a good track. You had created a GtkToolbar, which
has very limited uses you can only add toolitems to it; now you can add
controls of any sort inside the GtkBox (arranged inside further GtkVbox
and GtkHbox as needed). For example a slider to set the playback
interval (by calling a procedure which uses d-SetPlaybackInterval) or
adjusts the tempo (using ultimately d-MasterTempo).

Richard