[Denemo-devel] d-PopPosition d-PushPosition, Selections

From: denemo
Subject: [Denemo-devel] d-PopPosition d-PushPosition, Selections
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:42:11 +0100 (CET)

There are some problems

First a general bug: With latest git the selection rectangle is above
the first staff, no matter where I do the selection. It does not go
around the notes (but these become blue).
Maybe its not latest git, but I did not see it before. Although I'm on
my laptop now which I do not use that often I use exactly the same
config as on my Desktop computer, so it should be the same.

To Topic:
Pop and Push Positon do affect the selection. Below is a script that
does everything for you.
What it should do:
Enter three measures of notes, Push Position on the last note, move a
few notes to the left, set a mark, jump to the end (Pop Position) and
the Selection is still on only one note.

Instead: When I run it here it does the following weird things:

1) At first it scrolls completly to the right, even if there is no need
because there are only three measures

2) The selection rectangle (here above the first staff) is drawn
endlessly to the complete right side eventhough there are no measures at
all. This changes a bit here if you zoom with ctrl+mousewheel a bit.

3) The cursor is on the last note, as it should be, no note is
blue/selected

4)Move the horizontal scrollbar with your mouse to the left. Now the
complete picture changes:
You see  three notes selected (instead of 0 as it should be or all to
the end as it should not be, but could be), the cursor is somewhere
where it does not belong, first note of last measure.

5) Sidenote: Zooming seems not to affect the scrollbars, but it should.

5b) It also seems to have no effect on the calculation of which measure
is partly non-visible (speaking in terms of the old display). When you
zoom out you can see too many measures "grey" even if they fit perfectly
in the display-size. But at least the actual window-size seems to be
used.

Nils

(d-UnsetMark)
(d-InsertB)(d-InsertB)(d-InsertB)(d-InsertB)
(d-InsertA)(d-InsertA)(d-InsertA)(d-InsertA)
(d-InsertG)(d-InsertG)(d-InsertG)(d-InsertG)
(d-PushPosition)

(d-MoveCursorLeft)
(d-MoveCursorLeft)
(d-MoveCursorLeft)