[Denemo-devel] FYI: Denemo on ReactOS (failed but not our fault)

From: Nils
Subject: [Denemo-devel] FYI: Denemo on ReactOS (failed but not our fault)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:29:24 +0100

I introduced Denemo to the ReactOS Board.
http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7888&start=0

You cannot use Denemo but this is a ReactOS Problem because of GTK.
But I think its always good to be an early adopter. They get motivated because
Devs care about them and we get promotion and a Win32-System which is
acceptable even by GNU standards.

Nils

ReactOS® is an effort to create a Free Software replacement for Microsoft
Windows® that is compatible with existing hardware and software!
ReactOS 0.3.11 is still in under heavy development (alpha stage) and is not
ready for everyday use.
ReactOS is a free and open-source operating system based on the Windows NT
architecture, providing support for existing applications and drivers, and an
alternative to the current dominant consumer and server operating systems.