Re: [Denemo-devel] Merging the Cairo work and the release

From: Nils
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Merging the Cairo work and the release
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:13:03 +0100

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 09:01:08 +0000
Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have built the cairo branch that torbenh has created after doing a git
> pull on it this morning.

> I think we should be merging this just as soon as we are happy that the
> release is good.

I think so too. It will be much easier to handle the missing parts and hunting
bugs if its included in the master branch where everyone can help directly.
How are we going to do that? Give Torben write-access to Denemo's Savannah? I
personally think thats safe. Safer than giving me write access :) (And we have
many "old" accounts in there which are not used anymore.)

> Has someone been able to unpack and install and run
> (with no ~/.denemo) the actual thing we are about to put up on Savannah?
> I have done this for the windows installer built by Nils, but I don't
> know quite what's what with the linux case.
>
> Richard

Well, I have. Everything is normal. Maybe there is an additional person?

Nils