Re: Re: Re: [Denemo-d =?ISO-8859-1?Q?evel] Blank WholeMeas?= ureRest and

From: list
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Denemo-d =?ISO-8859-1?Q?evel] Blank WholeMeas?= ureRest and Copy/Past e Anacrusis
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:58:32 +0100 (CET)

Am 27.10.2009 um  Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
> On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 14:57 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> > not
> > > ?? It's in git - under Notes/Rests->Rest Entry
> >
> > Sorry, I was in a hurry. I meant a non-printing whole measure rest.
> I have a hazy idea what you might mean - in LilyPond you would see a
> blank space between two barlines (where other staffs might have
music).
> I think this might be easy: what is there inside Denemo is a rest, but
> commented out in LilyPond. So you could write a similar script that
puts
> a non-printing rest of that size, but I guess you could just input one
> yourself, as you know which rest fills the measure. Hmm, maybe I don't
> understand what you are wanting.

Well, there is a mode in Edit (I think, I'm writing this from my memory)
which is called non-printing rests or something like this.
All rests that you enter are printed yellow in Denemo and are not
printed in Lilypond, but the space is reserved and lilyponds logic does
not complain.

I think those are called (d-InsertBlankWholeNote) or similar

But the whole measure rests, which is quite new in Denemo, is not there
in this mode. But it would be nice if it would be there.

Nils