[Denemo-devel] ChordComparison scripts

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] ChordComparison scripts
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:34:14 -0500

I just pushed my ChordComparison scripts. If the chords are defined in
the init the scripter needs only write one line like this:

(ChordComparison::ChordComparison (list Major7 Minor7 Dominant7))

If the chords are not defined in the init they will have to define them
in the script file like this:

(define Minor7 (cons "Minor7" "c ees g bes"))

ChordComparison::ChordComparison can have as many chords listed as the
scripter wants. The chords can also have as many notes as the user
wants also.

This is all in git now.