Re: [Denemo-devel] Display of staffs with different numbers of measures

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Display of staffs with different numbers of measures
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 22:40:15 -0500

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:54:25 +0100
Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 21:05 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 13:51 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > > I am getting two cursors
> > I only see this if the cursor is in an empty measure. E.G.
> > immediately after adding a new staff. I'll have a look at it, I
> > meant to do that.
> Fixed. As I thought, this was only because I turned on numbering all
> measures, not just those in the current staff.

Here is a script that exploits the inverted note that acts as if it is
in the wrong clef.

(d-AddAfter)
(d-InitialClef "Bass")
(d-StaffUp)
(d-C)

Then it repeats this problem at the beginning of every measure. So run
this and you will see.

(d-AddAfter)
(d-InitialClef "Bass")
(d-StaffUp)
(d-C)
(d-C)
(d-C)
(d-C)
(d-C)
(d-C)
(d-C)
(d-C)
(d-C)
(d-C)

On both script you have to hit enter to add the staff because I believe
(d-AddAfter) ignores all arguments.