[Denemo-devel] Suse 64 patch

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Suse 64 patch
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:07:22 -0500

I noticed this most recent patch is rather large. I read through it and all the changes looked good to me. There we a couple of changes that I questioned though. Some of them involved changing pointers. Would you like me to apply it? I could apply the "safe" changes like type casting and stuff and the later apply the ones in question. I ask because the patch is very large. It is 1219 lines long. It's mostly just to get rid of compiler warnings.