Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: GUB3: recent git changes don't work for me

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: GUB3: recent git changes don't work for me
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:10:06 +0200

On di, 2009-07-21 at 18:43 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I've done a git pull
> rm -rf target/*
> make denemo
>
> and got to the following barf....
>
> building package: mingw::pangocairo
>  *** Stage: download (pangocairo, mingw)
>  *** Stage: untar (pangocairo, mingw)
>  *** Stage: patch (pangocairo, mingw)
>  *** Stage: autoupdate (pangocairo, mingw)
>  *** Stage: configure (pangocairo, mingw)
>  *** Stage: compile (pangocairo, mingw)
> Command barfed: cd /home/rshann/gub/target/mingw/build/pangocairo-1.24.4
> && make -j1

> which doesn't quite correspond with the output on the console....

You mean the stack trace is not printed?  That's right, I removed that.

I may be able to help if you copy what the actual error was that
cd or make reported, as mingw::pangocairo builds for me [just verified].
:-)

Also, darwin-x86::denemo mostly builds, but for a missing link stage in
portaudio, which cannot find -framework CoreAudio .  I have no real
grasp of what this means.  It seems a library is missing, but how
to find the name of that library, or where to get it, I don't know...

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org