Re: [Denemo-devel] "Go To Next Interior End" Script. Maybe for git?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] "Go To Next Interior End" Script. Maybe for git?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:12:52 +0100

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 23:34 +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
> Please compare the usual GoToEnd with mine with the file attached to this
> mail.
Ah, I see. Stopping at an empty measure.
So your script could be named d-GotoEmptyMeasure.
These empty measures are a nasty irregularity of Denemo. They cause
unexpected cursor behavior. When we have multi-measure rests I would
guess we would like to have a 1-measure rest object in there,
non-printing until it was specifically inserted. Or what?
So I think we should think hard before we make these a feature, and
start programming around them. How can they be naturally handled/avoided
in Denemo?
Richard