[Denemo-devel] Transpose script update

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Transpose script update
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 04:27:04 -0500

I have made the following modification to the transpose script:

The interface expects one note input arguments instead of two. The instructions
for Transpose selection is now "Hypothetically if the note \"C\"was in your
selection, what note would you want it to be transposed to?". So
n"Hypothetically if the note \"C\"was in your selection, what note would you
want it to be transposed to?" So now the transpose by interval selection is
actual a transposition via note selection because the user selects a single
note instead of two notes. "c" is always the first selection. If someone needed
to transpose up a minor third the note choice would be "ees". Major third =
"e". Augmented second = "dis". etc.....

All intervals I have tested seem to work. The only thing I believe that does
not work is multiple simultaneous notes that are in stored in the GList *notes
inside a chord object. Richard I was wondering how you would go about
transposing these. It is trivial to change the notes in the GList. The problem
is getting denemo to display these changes. If we created a new chord with the
transposed notes we lose other information attached to the original chord.