Re: Re: [Denemo-devel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?] The lilypond build ?= system adop

From: list
Subject: Re: Re: [Denemo-devel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?] The lilypond build ?= system adopted to bui ld Denemo for various OS
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:31:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all

0.8.6.1 will be fine, I think.

Richard: I did not get this error until now or maybe I just did not use
these frequently. So its possible I just did not know this was a real
error.

Jeremiah: Linux builds would be great, too.

Jan: Thanks for all your help! I can see a great benefit here. Maybe its
possible, that we can use this for MacOS, too.

I probably can install MacOS on a Virtual Maschine here, and I know a
few people who run MacOS and maybe can test it.

Nils