[Denemo-devel] Poll - Suggestion?

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Poll - Suggestion?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 22:51:19 +0200

I have installed a Pollmodule for our new website.
If you have any ideas what we can poll...

The new poll-system can be much more complex than the old one. We can simply do
the "Which do you like best? Choose one" polls but we can also do complete,
chained, questions "Give points from one to five" or "Enter a string here".

I think this is useful when we want to do real user-support in the future.

Nils