Re: [Denemo-devel] New User's Question

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New User's Question
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:54:11 +0100

> Bowing indications (upbow/downbow) from the articulation palette seem
> to appear in the Denemo window but don’t print in Lilypond and there
> seems to be no trace of the \downbow .directives in the Lilpond
> window.
The articulation palette has no one looking after it, but you could help
by putting \downbow into the menu system (in the same way that e.g. the
repeat barlines have been put in).
If you need help to do this (after reading the manual and experimenting
with re-writing one of the Measures->barline scripts please ask. We are
now ready for user-contributed additions, and simple ones like \downbow
are a good place to start.

> I can’t get tempo directions to appear in the correct place.
Are these from Markings->Text/Symbol->Tempo menu?

Richard