[Denemo-devel] My Denemo-and-Midi-thoughts.

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] My Denemo-and-Midi-thoughts.
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 01:25:57 +0200

I wrote my thoughts on Denemo and midi down to our wiki. No particular order
and of course no priorities. Just ideas.

But I believe with this in mind there will be great benefit for Denemo. The
playback-functions are normally implemented half-hearted by other
notation-software.

And the best is with Denemos flexible infracture some of this is already
technically possible (of course it has to be done anyway).

Its here:
http://denemo.org/index.php/Join_the_team!

Feel free to comment or edit, as usual (especially for wikis).

Nils