[Denemo-devel] [bug #26141] Remove excerpt field

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #26141] Remove excerpt field
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:59:11 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #26141 (project denemo):

This bug is just to remind me to do this - that's why I assigned it to
myself. The score_directive_put_prefix function can't be grepped because it is
hidden in a #define in lilydirectives.c
You would need to grep the post-preprocessor compiler output, or look in the
symbol table (there is some elf utitlity to do this). This is one of the
downsides of using the preprocessor like this, but there are hundreds of these
functions (*_directive_put/get_*) and will be even more when MIDI fields are
put into the directives.

This getting rid of the excerpt field is just a code tidy up. It is just
nicer to add and remove a directive than to before doing a png print, rather
than signalling exportlilypond to output special lilypond. That is why I have
put its severity as minor.

But you report in passing that something in png printing is broken for you.
If so please log it as a bug. My print view is fine - you do have to click on
it and select refresh print view.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?26141>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/