Re: [Denemo-devel] proposed denemo lilypond output.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] proposed denemo lilypond output.
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 16:52:59 +0100

To support user-defined commands to control the \header \paper \layout
blocks referred to in the email I propose fields that will look like
this

DenemoScore->header.directives
DenemoScore->layout.directives
DenemoGUI->scoreheader.directives
DenemoGUI->paper.directives

So e.g. the Scheme access will look like this:

(d-DirectivePut-scoreheader "Title" "title=\"My Suite of Pieces\"")
(d-DirectivePut-header "Title" "subtitle=\"My First Piece\"")
(d-DirectivePut-header "NewPage" "breakbefore = ##t")
(d-DirectivePut-layout "Indent" "indent = 0.0")

and so on. We really need to change the name DenemoScore to
DenemoMovement and DenemoGUI to DenemoScore (sigh...)

Richard