[Denemo-devel] dynamics

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] dynamics
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:12:54 -0500

I noticed in the code of exportmidi that it acts as if dynamics are an
object. It scans through the list of objects with a switch. One case is
for dynamic objects but dynamics looks as if it was being transitioning
between being an object <<->> to a chord property. I am not sure in what
direction they were going with that. denemo_types.h also suggest that
dynamics are object inserts. I also noticed in denemo_objects.h it is
clear that dyamics are a GList of strings attached to note. It is
defined in the chord structure. I think we need to decide if we want to
have dynamics a denemo object or having it be a property of the chord
objects. Then delete all code is the antagonist.  What would be the
benefits of each?