[Denemo-devel] Denemo deletes Lyrics on rests on save

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo deletes Lyrics on rests on save
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:15:58 +0100

Hi list,

yesterday I wrote a vocal piece and it took me a good amount of time to write
the lyrics under the notes. I do it in choosing the first Note/Rest in the
staff and then writing the lyrics as continus string. This resulsts in the
easiest handling and best layout.

This morning all was gone except one staff. Quick check revealed that even in
the lilypond-view the lyrics are not there. Second quick check revelead that
Denemo does not save Lyrics which are attached to a rest. (A dotted full rest
in my case)

Nils, sad.