Re: [Denemo-devel] Quick Nightly build.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Quick Nightly build.
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:07:02 +0000

On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 15:21 +0200, alex stone wrote:
> I have a favour to ask of the denemo team
>
> I'm quite happy to test new features, including the jackmidi
> components, but i'm currently away from home and posting from a
> colleague's windows computer. (And he isn't really interested in using
> audio packages outside of commercial offerings)
> The consequence of this is i have no access to the bleeding edge
> builds. (No Git)
>
> Could someone wrap up a cutting edge build, and post it here, or send
> it to my email?
I am the only one, as far as I know, that has built recent Denemo for
windows, which I do outside of the make system, taking the C-sources on
a memory stick to a windows machine where I have mingw and various
libraries strategically placed for doing the build & some scripts to
perform the compile & link. Jackmidi will require some more hacking from
me to get into the windows (once it is even available for windows). So
for now, all the bleeding edge work will have to be on linux. (Unless
someone knows enough about automake and friends to build it for windows
out of the box).
sorry!
Richard