[Denemo-devel] Denemo .8 for Windows -- Midi players won't player files

From: Scott Mohnkern
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo .8 for Windows -- Midi players won't player files created by Denemo
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:31:55 -0500

I've seen a couple of posts about this, but no solution.

I've tried several Midi players (Windows Media Player, Midnight
Express, and Sweet Midi player), and they all won't player mid files
created by Denomo.

It appears, based upon what Midnight Express is saying is that the mid
files in Denomo don't have Instruments assigned.

Has anyone gotten Denemo to work with Midi Playback in Windows?  I've
got the Linux version on my Ubuntu box and love it!  It's much better
than shelling out the money for Finale.

Scott

--
Scott Mohnkern