[Denemo-devel] Stem management

From: Daeavelwyn Kalandeth Baeltalquis
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Stem management
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 10:55:40 +0100

Hi and happy new year,

I'm looking for a way to manage efficiently stem in denemo. I want for example to assign a shortcut (in my case the slash ('/') shortcut to link or not link stem, but I can't find how to do, someone could help me?
my other question is : how to edit partition directly from lilypond text, because I've open the lilypond view, but can't find a way to edit, and make my changes apply t the score.

Thanks for your answers,
Dae.