Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build.

From: Till Hartmann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build.
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:56:38 +0100

Richard Shann schrieb:
> There have been another 20 or so downloads of the fixed version. Thanks
> to Cesar P. who has reported that (unfortunately) it still did not work
> for him. More feed back would be welcome - one example could be
> something else...

I was just able to test the windows build on my machine, and I got an
error that I used to receive when using denemo without "sudo make
install"ing on Ubuntu: 'some icons will not display properly, but
program will run ok.'. However, the program doesn't even run at all,
denemo.exe exits when you click away that message. Maybe there's
something missing in the installation script?
Till