Re: [Denemo-devel] Please check for this bug in your current build.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Please check for this bug in your current build.
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 14:27:20 -0600

On Sun, 2008-12-07 at 16:39 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> I think I have found a nasty initialization bug. It affects triplets
> (and grace notes).
> To reproduce:
> Start Denemo,
> insert A,
> click Tuplets->Start Triplet
> insert A
> insert A
> insert A
> click Tuplets->End Tuplet
>
> The end tuplet appears at the start, and things get very confusing.

No. I have not updated git and this bug exists for me also.

> It appears to be a once-only initialization problem, if you delete and
> start again all is well, if you are doing the work in a second measure
> all is well. It interacts with inserting grace notes - once one is
> working both are.

Yes. This is the same here. I also noticed it does not calculate the
value of the rhythms in the measure once a triplet is introduced. I can
insert a seemingly infinite amount of notes in the same measure after
inserting the tuplet. I don't know if that is a bug or not.

> I would like to be quite sure that I have not just introduced this bug -
> I don't think so, but if someone could check their current build
> (without getting the current git, which I did work on today) I would be
> very glad.

No. It seems to have been there for a while.