[Denemo-devel] draft of real-transposition script

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] draft of real-transposition script
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:50:50 -0600

Here is a draft of the transposition script. It has bugs and I am
working them out. I don't like the interface of the 3 popups and will
change them once I get a better idea. Perhaps one popup with a user
argument like this:
c d'   or something similar to how you do it in lilypond.

The numbers fed into notename at this time must be positive. accidentals
and octave can be negative.

This is performed on the entire staff. Later I will write a separate or
a switch in the current to determine if it is to be performed on the
entire staff or just the selection.