Re: [Denemo-devel] jack midi input

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] jack midi input
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 21:14:52 +0000

On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 09:51 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I pushed my code changes. It is actually very small and very simple.
> Read through it. It may be easier for you to wire it into pitchentry
> than to get me up to speed. I don't know.

I had to reduce the required Jack version number to 101 because Debian
is at that version then I got an error on compiling

In file included from view.c:1924:
entries.h: At top level:
entries.h:297: error: ‘jackmidi’ undeclared here (not in a function)

I've fixed this by including "jackmidi.h" in view.c then I get

jackmidi.c:2:27: error: jack/midiport.h: No such file or directory

and indeed I have

ls /usr/include/jack/
intclient.h   ringbuffer.h  thread.h      transport.h
jack.h        statistics.h  timestamps.h  types.h

Is this because of the earlier version I wonder, or do I not have the
right package?