[Denemo-devel] launching latest version

From: Ray Chandler
Subject: [Denemo-devel] launching latest version
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:36:08 +0100

Forgive a non-techie user question.  Denemo was working fine in my
Ubuntu Hardy Heron package but I decided to update to a later version of
Denemo. I removed the old Denemo 0.7.5-4 using Synaptic, downloaded and
installed the current Debian package from the Denemo site and got a
message that the installation was complete.

But now Denemo won't launch. I click on the App icon and I get "Starting
GNU Denemo" but nothing happens.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Ray